Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sealed ALL my grout

Today, I took Bobbie with me to our house to do some work on my day off. :) Thursdays the construction site is closed, but I have a key to our house, and was given permission to come work today. I wanted to start on sealing our grout.
We have mostly tile floors on the bottom floor and none of the grout had been sealed, nor had the grout on my white tile counter tops. Since yesterday had taken me 6 hours to caulk all the baseboards, I thought the grout sealing would take forever as well, so I wanted to start today, on the day off.
Bobbie and I got to our house at about 1:30 and she was ready for a nap. I set up her pack n play in the bedroom and put her down for her nap. She slept while I worked and I got ALL the grout done in 2 1/2 hours! And just as I was done with the last counter top, Bobbie woke up from her nap!! Praise the Lord. I'm so glad that is all done. I won't worry about my grout getting dirty or dingy now! Plus, I knocked out another 2 1/2 hours of our sweat equity! I got sore knees, but I'm so glad its done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment